Freelance Writing Pitch: The Freelancer Diary
Pitching to publications can be a daunting task, especially if you’re a new freelancer. But it’s an essential skill for any freelancer who wants to get their work published.
In The Freelancer’s Guide to Pitching, you’ll learn everything you need to know to pitch your ideas to publications, including:
- How to identify the right publications for your work
- How to research editors and their interests
- How to write a compelling pitch email
- How to follow up with editors
- Save time and stay organized by tracking all of your pitches in one place
- Improve your pitching success rate by analyzing your data and identifying areas for improvement
- Get more clients and grow your freelance business by pitching to more publications and editors
This guide will also teach you how to cold pitch and use social media to pitch your ideas to publications.
Whether you’re a new freelancer or a seasoned pro, The Freelancer’s Guide to Pitching is the perfect resource for anyone who wants to learn how to pitch their work to publications and get published.
Download your copy today and start getting your work published!
Bonus: This guide also includes a list of over 100 publications that are open to freelance submissions.
Download your copy of The Freelancer’s Guide to Pitching today and start getting your work published!